Cambustion Ltd. is a World Leader in the production of emissions analyzers and the supply of engine research services. We enjoy a reputation for excellence and customer focus in all aspects of our business.
In order to maintain and improve our business, we require that all staff adhere to this policy and its supporting documentation.
The application of our products and services results in an improvement to the environment. Therefore it is vital that our operations do not unnecessarily degrade the environment we share with others.
This Operational Manual establishes and documents routines and guidance for our core activities. By adhering to these methods of working, we lay the foundation for monitoring and improving them, thereby bettering our operations both in terms of efficiency and environmental impact. Our business planning includes consideration of the environmental life-cycle of our products and services.
We operate strictly within relevant legislation and regulations including environmental, health and safety, product and employment related legislation. All staff are encouraged to recommend or suggest improvements to these established practices my means of the reporting channels established within the operations manual. By following this policy the company seeks to achieve continual improvement in all key activities. It is our policy to periodically set and review operational objectives; this will allow us to monitor and improve our key activities.
The company will always trade with equal integrity to both customers and suppliers alike, for the benefit of all our trading partners and the greater good of the environment and society. We will gladly share environmental information with our trading partners or the public at large.
(Version: 2.0, 4th June 2008)
- It is important that our operations do not unnecessarily degrade the environment we share with others.
- Our business planning includes consideration of the environmental life-cycle of our products and services.
- We operate strictly within environmental legislation and will comply with other environmental requirements that affect us.
- All staff are encouraged to recommend or suggest improvements.
- We will gladly share environmental information with our trading partners or the public at large.
- We strive to arrange our working practices and manage the work environment in a manner that reduces waste and prevents pollution.
The environmental section in our Quality and Environmental Management System provides the framework for action; detailing the aspects, objectives and targets. It also provides other important environmental information that may need to be accessed by Cambustion employees.