Latest DPG Viewer
You will need administrator privileges on your PC in order to install the DPG Viewer.
- Make sure that Excel is not open when run the installer because DPG Viewer is an Excel add-in: if Excel is already using a previous version of the DPG Viewer then the installation will fail.
- WindowsXP: Double-click the DpgViewer.exe installation program, and accept all default options. The viewer will be installed to C:\Cambustion\DPG\. Windows Vista: You will need to run the installer as administrator. Do not attempt to simply double-click the installer or the installation will not complete correctly. You must right click the installer executable file and "Run as administrator" as shown below:
- If this is an update to a previously installed DPG Viewer, then no further action is required. Just start Excel and use the DPG Viewer tools.
- If this is the first time that the DPG Viewer has been installed, you will have to register it as an Excel add-in. WindowsXP: Start Excel, select Tools->Add-ins, select the "Browse" button and navigate to C:\Cambustion\DPG\ and select DpgViewer.xla.. Windows Vista: Start Excel, select Excel start button -> Excel Options -> Add-ins - > Manage Excel Add-ins -> Go. On the Add-ins list box: Browse -> to C:\Cambustion\DPG and select DpgViewer.xla.
- The DPG Viewer appears in the list of Excel add-ins. Make sure that its tick-box is checked and select "OK". The DPG Viewer toolbar should appear:
Drag this onto the toolbar area at the top of the Excel window. The DPG Viewer is now ready to use